8 Port wall mounted distribution box 8 Core Waterproof For Local
Fiber optic distribution box is used for the distribution
connection of cable and fiber optic communication
devices. It leads out optic signal from drop cable to pigtails by
splicing in the box. It can be used for protective
connection of cable and layout pigtails, and fiber optic
termination of fiber access network. It is suitable for
outdoor, corridor, weak current silo or connection points of vilas,
for the splicing, storage and distribution of
local cable or drop cable, with capacity of 8 cores.
- ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
- Water-proof design for outdoor uses.
- Easy installations: Ready for wall mount – installation kits provided.
- Adapter slots used – No screws and tools needed for installing adapters.
- Ready for splitters: designed space for adding splitters.
- Space saving! Double-layer design for easier installation and maintenances:
- Lower layer for splitters and over length fiber storage.
- Upper layer for splicing, cross-connecting and fiber distribution.
- Cable fixing units provided for fixing the outdoor optical cable.
- Protection Level: IP65.
- Accommodates both cable glands as well as tie-wraps
- Lock provided for extra security
Working temperature: -20°C~+60°C
Relative humidity: ≤90%(+30℃)
Insertion Loss:lL ≤0.3dB(PC), 1L ≤0.3dB(APC)
Return Loss: PL≥40dB(PC), RL≥50dB(UPC), RL≥60dB(APC)
Splice cassette and cable management tools, installation nuts and
heat shrinking tube, rubber seal, hose clamp.
FTTH, FTTB, FTTC
Local Area Network